Sunday, June 27, 2010

One month down.

I have now been training for about 5 weeks. The first 2 weeks took a bit of effort to get organises and put in the proper effort to complete the whole program. Miss KB has created a great program for me that works well with my work and family committments.
Im finding that as each week passes im finding it easier to complete each session. I also started seeing a Personal Trainer once a week to do weights. I have never been one to do weights, but i know that strength is one of my weaknesses (no pun intended). I have been very happy to notice that in the month i have been doing weights, i have found that my swimming has improved. I am not getting as tired in the shoulders.
My bike riding is coming along slowly. I can now do most of riding on the middle front ring of the bike, whereas when i first started i was continually on the smallest ring at the front.
So slowly things are coming together.

My first big goal is the Sprint Distance triathlon at the Gold Coast in October. That will give me a great indication of how things are going. After that i have 7 months to Port.
That is when the pain begins i have been told by coach. Im suppose to become friends with exhaustion. :)
Cant wait.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Girl :) Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete