Tuesday, April 26, 2011

12WBT Challenge

Yesterday I signed up for the 12 Week Body Transformation Challenge. My friend has rung me to encourage me, kick my butt and remind me that i'm the queen of excuses and she isn't going to listen to anymore of them.
I love her for that. She is right, i am the queen of excuses. I blame everything from hormones, stress, bad metabolism to just plain laziness for my failures at previous diets. Even when on a diet i make excuses and find reasons to cheat.
So this time im going to give myself a regular kick in the butt, blog regularly so i am accountable and make sure my friends keep me honest, but ultimately it comes down to me to make this work.
I have no pre-conceived ideas of how much weight i will lose in 12 weeks, i just want to commit to the whole program and succeed.
So, anyone from the 12wbt challenge who reads this, feel free to chip me when i start making excuses. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment