Friday, May 6, 2011

Waiting to start.

I'm waiting to start the 12WBT. I have done my first 4 pre-season tasks, have downloaded the podcasts and will listen to them this weekend.

I finally have a weekend at home and have plans to relax. I'm going to read the 3 Michelle bridge's books i bought, try some of the recipes and organise myself to follow one of her meal plans for the week to get used to how it all works.

I had my usual 30min PT session with Callan yesterday. Was introduced to the wonderful Kettle Bell swings so today there isn't a part of me that isn't sore. Love DOMS. Tomorrow i will go for a nice relaxing bike ride, wear the new HR monitor and try to hit the 1000 calories burnt mark.

On the leg front, im back to the acupuncture to get rid of the inflammation and another month of no impact. There is light at the end of the tunnel. I should be able to start run/walking in the next 6 weeks. Woo hoo. Finally will be on the home run to starting to run again.

2 comments:

  1. How did you go reading Mishs books? I got Crunchtime yesterday and read the entire thing and cried along the way before going to sleep last night!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didnt manage to read a lot of them, but did cruise the recipes. Must admit i like the sounds of them.

    ReplyDelete