Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nearly the start.

Nearly at the start of the 12wbt. Today the nutrition plan and exercise plan were loaded onto the site. Sat at work and read it all. Must admit im pretty happy with what i have read.
The menu looks pretty good. Ok i will have to tweak it a bit to substitute some of the stuff i dont eat, but overall its looking good.

I have done my measurement, taken my photo,done my fitness test and put it all on the system.
I was quite surprised with my photo, it wasnt as bad as i thought. I put that down to the photography talents of my little girl. :)

I actually loaded it onto the forum in the hope that it will encourage others to follow suit and embrace themselve as they are, stop loathing themselves so much and use it as motivation to work really hard. I find it quite sad that so many of them are having a very hard time with the concept of taking and putting their photo up. I found it a fun experience. yes i will agree that i dont like how i look, i wish i was 4 sizes smaller and toned and fit, but im not yet. But im not hideous, im just a normal woman who has extra weight on.

I think the first thing everyone needs to do it to learn to like themselves no matter how they look. if you can accept yourself as you are, then it makes it easier to improve on it. Self loathing is just another mental issue you will need to tackle. I have enough to do just keeping on the program without having to learn to like myself. I did that years ago.

Come monday it all systems go. I will use this weekend to get super organsied.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right - we do need to love ourselves as we are. Some of the weight problems are linked to how we value ourselves (as I've learnt). Good on you for posting up your pic!

    ReplyDelete