I have learnt so much, changed some bad habits and for once been truly honest with myself. I have recognised my self sabotaging habits, my warped sense of entitlement in regards to food and set up a good workout system.
I have only lost 2kgs this whole time and the reason for that is that i have not once stuck to the program 100%. I have not kept a food diary for longer than 2 days and have allowed the little snacks to continue in the belief that it wouldnt hurt to be just a bit over my 1200 calories.
When i am truly honest i have most likely blown that by at least 500calories each day. I have used every excuse under the sun to justify this, from it wont hurt, to i should be able to have a little treat because that is what life is all about.
Now i have to get sorted AGAIN and realise that if i ever want to get to the size i want i need to stop the excuses and just do what is needed. In Michelle's live feed last night she went ape on a few people for their attitudes, i should have been included in that list. One thing she said that really hit home for me was "if i could snap my fingers and you were the weight you wanted to be, would you still eat like you do now". The answer was NO. So i realised that why am i eating like that now, when i wouldn't eat like this if i was slim.
Anyway, im proud of the things i have learnt and changed, ashamed that i havent given it 100% and motivated to keep going.
No comments:
Post a Comment